Monday, December 30, 2013

...And Where We're Headed

So what's next? Part of me feels a great sense of accomplishment for finishing these two books, but at the same time I know that it was just the beginning. I know that I personally have grown and healed a lot in the past few months. And yet, there is still so much work to do, I am not a Sage yet. This year has been about laying a foundation that we'll now begin to build on.

Starting January 1, 2014, we're going to begin working through the Bible, looking specifically at how it speaks to men. My plan is to write a post every day. Some days we'll look at a few verses, others might be a whole chapter, again, looking at what the Bible says to men about being men. This was my original though for this blog before I began to write. Beginning in Genesis and working through to Revelation we'll see what the Bible tells us about men.

The journey has begun, let's continue to strive forward.

"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

To God alone be the Glory!

Strength and Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment