Friday, May 30, 2014

After Battle

"The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him; my father’s God, and I will extol Him." -Exodus 15.2

Pharaoh is defeated. Egypt is completely in the past. Now it's time to celebrate and rejoice in all that God has done. The people sing and declare that God is their strength and strong. He gives them endurance and power. He gives them a reason to rejoice. Now God has become their deliverance. The people declare Him as their God and praise Him. They acknowledge the heritage they have come from and exalt Him.

Men, every battle comes to an end, and at the end glory needs to be given. God is the one who strengthens us to fight, and He gives us hope even in the most difficult struggles. And in the end, God delivers us, He is our salvation. If God is your God praise Him. If God has been part of the heritage you received, exalt Him. He will bring us through the battles, let's glorify Him for it.

"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

To God alone be the Glory!

Strength and Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment